Personal Information Protection Policy
MU Ionic Solutions Corporation (hereinafter “MUIS”) recognizes the appropriate protection of personal information (meaning the “personal information” specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information; the same applies below) as a serious responsibility. Therefore MUIS handles personal information under the following policies to fulfill this responsibility.
- MUIS will comply with the related laws and regulations, including the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and handle it appropriately in accordance with practices concerning the handling of personal information that are generally accepted as fair and reasonable. In addition, we will make efforts to improve the handling as appropriate.
- MUIS will clarify the rules concerning the handling of personal information and ensure that our employees are informed of them. In addition, we will request our business partners to handle personal information appropriately as well.
- In acquiring personal information, MUIS will handle the personal information by following the purpose of use below. Where the purpose of use is expressly stated for each service, we will acquire and use personal information following the purpose. In the case of acquiring personal information for other purposes, we will provide advance notification.
【Purpose of use】
- -To respond to inquiries and requests for catalogs and other reference materials
- -To provide products, services and related information of the MUIS, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group (meaning the group consisting of Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation and its Japanese and overseas subsidiaries and affiliate companies in which Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation invests, either directly or indirectly) , and Ube Industries Group (meaning the group consisting of Ube Industries, Ltd., and its Japanese and overseas subsidiaries and affiliate companies in which Ube Industries, Ltd., invests, either directly or indirectly) .
- -To proceed with the employment selection procedures for job applicants and the relevant internal procedures
- -To exercise rights and to perform obligations based on laws and regulations, and to execute other operations related to business activities in MUIS, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group, or Ube Industries Group.
- MUIS will not disclose or provide the personal information that we acquire to any third party unless it falls under one of the following items.
In addition to the above, in order to use the personal information jointly within the scope of the previously stated purpose of use, including answering inquiries appropriately, we may disclose to Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Group companies, Ube Industries Group companies, their agencies, their business alliance companies, their outsourcing companies, etc. In the event of disclosure to affiliate companies outside Japan, we will obtain the prior consent of the individual concerned.
- -In the cases of disclosure with your permission
- -In the cases where laws or regulations are applicable, or in the cases of disclosure in response to requests based on relevant laws or regulations
- To prevent the leakage, loss and alteration of personal information, we will take the necessary measures and manage it appropriately.
- With regard to the personal information we acquire through this website, in the event that the individual concerned requests for the notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition, removal, suspension of use or deletion, we will respond to it appropriately after confirming that it is from the individual concerned. Should you have any inquiries or complaints concerning our handling of personal information, please contact us below.
(as of April 1, 2021)